Please note: The below policies apply to events produced by Town Hall. Rental Partner events (which are not produced by Town Hall) will have their own front-of-house policies.
Please use the last name on your ticket purchase to check-in at the box office table.
You can print your ticket or show us your ticket on your phone (via your email confirmation) to check in. If you’ve misplaced your ticket, your name will also be on the will-call list, and you can check in with your last name at the box office.
If an event sells out, Town Hall hosts a standby line at the door on the night of the event. While standby tickets are not guaranteed, at past sold out events we’ve been able to admit most if not all standby patrons. Seat availability is evaluated a few minutes prior to the event start and open seats are released to standby patrons on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please note the following standby policies:
- Standby tickets will only be available if the venue can accommodate more patrons within the fire code capacity.
- Those waiting for standby tickets will be asked to wait in line until just prior to the start of the event.
- Cash is preferred, but credit cards can also be accepted (with a small processing fee).
- You must be present in line to claim standby tickets. No saving spots in line or buying tickets for others.
- If you have an accessibility request or concern, we are happy to accommodate. Please approach the box office or a volunteer for assistance.
- Events are available on our podcast and often livestreamed or available in our media library soon after, if you prefer to avoid the line.