With the recent switch from in person to livestreamed events, we’ve received a few questions about where and how to watch events on our digital platform. We understand that livestreaming is a brave new world for some folks, so we thought we’d include a few tips and tricks to make your event viewing just a little easier.
How to watch an upcoming livestream event in Crowdcast
- Visit our Event Listings page.
- Choose the event you would like to watch.
- Enter a contribution. All events are pay what you will, so any amount from $0-$100 or beyond(!) is welcome.
- Next you will be prompted to enter your email address or social media login.
- An email will be sent to confirm your registration, along with the option to add the event to your calendar.*
- Click on the link in the confirmation email to join the event.
*Note you may have to download the Crowdcast app if you are watching the event on an Iphone.
How to watch an upcoming livestream event on Youtube
- Visit Town Hall’s YouTube Page.
- Click on the event you would like to watch.
*If the event is in the future, set a reminder for yourself with the date and time to be sure you don’t miss it!
Want to watch an event after it occurred?
We have a wide range of videos in our archive and most events can be watched after the livestream has occurred. Visit our Media Library archive to enjoy our previous events.
Running late to an event?
On Crowdcast or Youtube, it’s easy to rewind an event if you are joining in late.
Just hover your cursor over the video and drag it back to the beginning of the event.
Still having complications?
If you have any trouble logging in, or joining the livestream please feel free to email email@example.com. Our friendly Patron Services team will be online before and after each event to assist with any event questions.
Thank you so much for being patient and willing to try new things as we develop systems to continue community conversation in the new world!
Stay safe and be well,
– Your friends at Town Hall