Press & Media
Please use the Press Contact Form for inquiries about coverage, interviews, or media.
Please note: These policies apply to events produced by Town Hall. They DO NOT apply to events produced by rental partners.
For rental partner events, please reach out to the producing organization.
Recording (audio, video, or photography) of Town Hall-produced events is permitted only with prior permission. Requests must be made at least one week prior to the event. Email requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-538-2632.
- Approaching the speaker the night of event for an interview is not permitted.
- Bring an appropriate written release form for signature by the speaker.
- Credit Town Hall as the event producer and notate venue.
- The person who receives permission to record at Town Hall is responsible for the adherence to Town Hall protocols by any and all people who record on behalf of their organization.
Night of Event:
- Check in with the House Manager upon arrival.
- Be fully qualified to operate their own equipment without assistance from Town Hall staff.
- Set up and be ready to go 15 minutes prior to the time when doors open to the public. This includes, but is not limited to, cords taped down or covered by mats, cases and unused equipment stored in an area designated by the House Manager, and line level from sound board set and ready.
- Supply all necessary equipment (including cords, mats, batteries, etc.).
- Work with existing Town Hall lighting. Supplemental lighting is not allowed.
- Politely abide with all decisions and requests made by our House Manager or Sound Technician regarding camera placement and all other matters pertaining to the event.
- Be present at all times during the event.
- Clean up and remove all refuse before leaving the venue.
- Respect the integrity of the event for the audience. If you are here as a documentarian, please refrain from participating in the Q&A.
- The House Manager is the official liaison to the speaker. Please channel all inquiries for the speaker through the House Manager.
Failure to follow any of the protocols listed above will result in denial of permission to record future events. Town Hall House Management reserves final decision-making authority.
Please note: these policies apply to non-commercial recordings. Commercial requests are subject to additional policies and fees. Contact email@example.com for more information.