Contact the Membership Team:
(206) 452-7367 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Town Hall is our Members.
We are more than “a thriving cultural and civic hub.” We’re a one-of-a-kind instrument built by the community, tuned to let the community hear itself, and to decide—together—what to play next.
A healthy, just city needs an engaged, empathetic people.
Seattle needs Town Hall and Town Hall needs YOU.
Members ensure Town Hall belongs to everyone.
Were often asked why (and how) our tickets are radically affordable.
The WHY is simple: We believe the cost of admission should never be a barrier to the exchange of ideas.
YOU are the how: Town Hall is only possible because thousands of people like you share these values and underwrite ticket prices for all through your Town Hall membership.
All membership levels include benefits from all previous levels.
Individual – $45 (Student/Senior – $30)
- Mailed monthly events calendar.
- Exclusive ticket presales, discounts, and last-chance sales.
- Discounts on select book purchases at Town Hall produced events.
- Reserved members-only seating at Town Hall produced events.
Supporter – $60
- Membership benefits for two people.
- Voucher for six FREE tickets.
Steward – $100
- Exclusive reception invitations.
Patron – $250
Benefactor – $500
- One FREE signed book for a Town Hall produced event.
- One FREE individual-level membership for a friend.
Town Founder – $1,500+
- Two FREE tickets for all Town Hall produced lectures.
- Hotel Sorrento Elite Membership (discounts on dining, rooms, parking, etc).
- Invitation to annual Director’s Dinner.
- First access to Talk of the Town Dinner Tickets.
Town Founder: Presenter – $2,500
- Invitation to a behind-the-scenes hard hat tour of Town Hall during the renovation.
Town Founder: Producer – $5,000
- Private dinner with Executive Director Wier Harman/one guest speaker.
Town Founder: Curator – $10,000
- Season-long recognition as an individual sponsor of one of Town Hall’s main programming series (Arts & Culture, Science, or Civics).