Setup Email Reminder
Ignite Seattle is the largest open submission public speaking event in the Pacific Northwest. Several times a year, one of the greatest audiences in the world gathers to hear interesting people tell interesting stories. Each speaker gets 20 slides, for 15 seconds each, to share a passion for 5 minutes – it’s an evening of curated discovery.
Ignite Seattle takes pride in providing every audience with a deep sense of the community and possibility that surrounds us in Seattle in every moment.
Speaker lineup (in no particular order):
- Someone Finally Showed Me How to Walk by Doug Thomas
- Get Paid to Travel the US Full-Time in an RV by Silvana Clark
- The G-Word: The Fight for Roma Rights in America by Caren Gussoff Sumption
- Boatbuilding: A Journey Through a Dying Industry by Dustin Espey
- A Single Black Women’s Guide to Surviving A Pandemic by Alicia Crank
- 50 years after Title IX: Women Athletes Deserve Parity by Sara Kiesler
- Gender Identity: A Parent’s Transformational Journey With Their Non-Binary Child by Melissa Reaves
- Welcome to the Theatre. Please, Turn On Your Cell Phone. by Carl Sander
- Book writing tips from a Dyslexic by Anne van Gessel
- I Don’t Have Imposter Syndrome and Neither Do You! by Ruchika Tulshyan
Presented by Ignite Seattle.