Ready to vote but not sure how to feel about some of the issues? With one of the longest ballots in a decade, King County voters face a lot of important choices this year. Join Town Hall Scholar-in-Residence and Seattlish cofounder Hanna Brooks Olsen, along with a panel of live voting guides made up of community stakeholders, local journalists, and elected officials for a happy hour voting party.
Along with Olsen, the evening’s live voting guides include:
- Former Mayor Mike McGinn
- Alex Hudson and Sarah Anne Lloyd, co-founders of Seattlish
- Washington Bus Executive Director Toby Crittenden
- Marcus Harrison Green, founder and editor of the South Seattle Emerald
- Paul Constant, co-founder of the Seattle Review of Books and fellow at Civic Ventures
- Former City Council candidate and campaign organizer Michael Maddux
This is your chance to talk through the issues and ask any questions you might have—and yes, we will have stamps. The event is all-ages, so even those who aren’t eligible to vote but would like to talk through the issues are invited to come learn more.
[/tab] [tab title=”Partners”]
Presented by: Town Hall as part of the Civics series.
Series supported by:
and the True-Brown Foundation.
Series media sponsorship provided by: